Sunday, January 28, 2018

New Year, New Me

res·o·lu·tion -- a firm decision to do or not to do something (definition brought to you by Google search haha)

As a child/teen, I always came up a with a list of New Year's resolutions. Did I follow them? Probably not. Did I know if I followed them? Heck no. Come December 31st, I have never taken out my list and checked to see if I followed my resolutions. Also, I hear this a lot, why make resolutions at the beginning of the year when you should just start them right here, right now. I can totally understand why people would feel that way, but it is refreshing to start anew.

SO. My New Year's resolutions of 2018. I feel like mine are always the same, something that I am always working on.


  1. Eat healthier- although I am vegan, it doesn't always mean I eat healthily. I want to be careful of what I put in my body.
  2. Be more active- I don't want to call this "exercise more" because I will abandon that haha. I want to get out and explore, whether this is with walking, biking, or cross-country skiing.
  3. Be happy with myself- I want to concentrate on my mind and soul. I will attempt to have a more positive view of myself. 
I hope that I can stick to these resolution, or goals, because I really want them to happen. 

A Bientot!
emmalily93 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment