Sunday, January 21, 2018

And I'm Back...

After a long moment of hibernation, I have developed a bubbling sensation to create. So here I am again, after way too long, I am blogging again. I don't know what my blog will turn in to, but I guess we will see won't we :) To kick things off, I will do a top 10 things you may not know about me!



  1. I am vegan: I started my vegan journey last year in May. It hasn't been a perfect journey, but I feel healthy and happy!
  2. I have a cat: This is also a new addition to my life. I got my cat Cooper last year in February. He is quite a troublemaker but I love him to bits!
  3. I am a teacher: Once again, new. I started my first year teaching in the fall of 2017.
  4. I live in a new town: I moved due to #3, and I love this little town I live in.
  5. I still have my Christmas tree up... #noregrets
  6. I danced for 15 years: Mainly consisted of ballet, tap, and jazz.
  7. I am addicted to the Sims 4
  8. I don't have very many friends (and that took a sad turn haha)
  9. I miss college
  10. I own a record player: I don't have very many vinyl records, but I still love listening to music in this way.
I am so excited to start my blog up again! It is fun and relaxing to create and express myself in some way. 

À Bientôt! ("See you soon" in French)
emmalily93 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment